We are Western Media Group (WMG), an independent team of talented media professionals serving advertisers and advertising agencies.
We help our clients execute digital and traditional media campaigns in markets across Canada. Locally owned, our independence is our super power.
Our independence makes us fast, flexible and allows us to tailor our solutions to reflect the local markets in which our clients operate.
Are you our next Sales and Marketing Support Coordinator?
Your Mandate: To support the sales and marketing efforts of our customer account leads to deliver on customers’ requirements and goals with excellence.
What’s in it for you? You will be on the front line of the business, supporting the growth of our digital marketing and media division. This means that you will be hands on, learning all aspects of digital media sales as well as direct exposure to a variety of industries. This opportunity comes with support and mentoring from our experienced team members. If you are considering a career in media sales, this is an excellent career launching opportunity.
As Sales and Marketing Support Coordinator you are responsible for:
- Lead Development and Generation through telephone, internet search and social media.
- Category Research for sales development.
- Client servicing: ensuring that campaigns are executing as planned, providing screenshots of campaigns and performance reporting.
- Sales Support and coordination of contracts and advertising materials.
- Working alongside our key account leads, assisting them in marketing and sales efforts.
- Monitor campaign fulfillment to determine progress and identify appropriate next steps and be prepared to communicate with customers.
- Appointment scheduling for Key Account Leads.
- Troubleshooting assistance for ongoing customer campaigns.
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of new product and feature launches by attending training sessions as provided.
- Reviewing pending orders and specific customer requests to ensure successful services delivery.
Your Skills include:
- MS office – excellent PowerPoint skills are essential
- Experience working in Digital Media.
- A solid understanding of all primary media
- Document management skills including updating and administering sales proposals and contracts
- Bonus points if you are Google Adwords certified, have taken any IAB training programs or other sales certifications.
- A natural relationship builder who connects easily with people
- Client centric with effective listening and questioning skills.
- An initiator.
- High energy, personable and professional.
- A quick learner.
- Driven to achieve goals and targets.
- A team player.
- Motivated to grow your career and ultimately develop your own sales territory.
- Able to manage multiple tasks in an organized and efficient way.
Your Experience and Education Includes:
- Appropriate degree or diploma in Marketing, Communications, Sales and/or Media.
- 1-3 years’ experience working in the marketing and communications field.
To apply, please send your resume and covering letter to us at: email@example.com